I've been trying to connect linux to my Wireless LAN for the past few days now. Though Adaptec does not officially support any drivers for linux, I managed to find a driver that claims to work with the card. The card is an Adaptec AWN-8030 Ultra Wireless Notebook Card. I started to build the Configuration, and as I got to the final step, it asked me for the location of my Kernel source directory. I'm not certain what this is, or whether it has to do with mandrake or the drivers which I downloaded.

Help would be appreciated,
Marc