Hi, I am new to mandrake and crontab simply wont work. I know RedHat just does it differently, but I don’t understand the below errors

I keep getting these errors

error: /etc/logrotate.conf:30 duplicate log entry for /var/log/syslog

run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/logrotate exited with return code 1

/usr/sbin/makewhatis: line 373: /var/cache/man/en_US/whatis: No such file or directory

chmod: failed to get attributes of `/var/cache/man/en_US/whatis': No such file or directory

[...]

and also logrotate wont rotate my logs, like syslog is over 300 meg and I keep getting segmentation faults on syslog

Please help, it would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Dave