On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 15:57:41 -0800, Lee B. wrote
> I see the confusion now... my question wasn't clear:
>
> When I originally asked "Will Webmin work with Apache version 2?" I was
> referring to administering Apache using Webmin, not running Webmin
> on an Apache webserver.
>
> Lee

:) My mistake!

Far as I know, webmin should be fine with Apache version 2.  But, I've not
used webmin to admin Apache in quite some time since I started editing my own
config files for it.  So I can't say with certainty.

For the most part I understand the Apache2 config files are much the same as
the previous version.  At least they looked mostly the same to me, so webmin
should be the ticket.  It so useful for so many other things though, you'd be
missing if you didn't install it regardless...

Scott

--
Nothing goes to waste when Little Fish are near!
(http://www.littlefish.ca)