Hi all,

Well, several questions actually...

I received a cd I ordered containing 6800 true type fonts. Installing
them with Mandrake Control Centre goes smoothly. But:

1. Are there any drawbacks when I install the whole lot?

2. I noticed not all installed fonts are available in The Gimp (where I
need them most). Is thare an easy way to make all installed fonts
available to Gimp?

3. When installing 6800 is too much, is there a recommended way to
manage the fonts. Is there a tool where fonts can be viewed from the
*.ttf file?

Thanks and regards,
Marco
--
"Tell me about these oppressed masses. What's got them so worked up ?"
"They're upset, sir, because they are so poor that they are forced to

Registered Linux user #268279

* This message is composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer *