On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:28 pm, many eyes noted that John Richard Smith wrote:
> >>As a matter of interest you wouldn't know how to add white text to photo
> >>images would you, so far I haven't figured it out. I suppose I should
> >>ask this as another thread, still it is font related.
> >>

> >Not offhand  if I can find Gokking the Gimp i might be able to find out.
> >

> >>John

Sorry been busy and haven't followed this thread, but on the little gimp
window, left mouse, double click the "T" then enable "use dynamic text"

Open a pic and click the "T" and all will become evident, text colour, fonts
installed etc..

Charlie.

--
 Well you know what I knew, that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my
God

This email is guaranteed to be wholly Linux Mandrake 9.1, Kmail v1.5 and
OpenOffice.org1.1.0