On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:19:00 -0800
"David E. Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>[On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:55:04 -0800
>[Aron Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>[
>[>
>[> Didn't an executive of CNN/Time Warner describe fast
>forwarding[> past the ads as theft? So don't bet on it They
>will take any[> means to protect the revinue stream.
>[
>[Dunno if it was that person, but ISTR a bigwig from ABC trying
>to[justify some kind of contractual agreement with the network
>to watch the[commercials if we were to get their programs.
This is what DRM is about  protecting their revenue stream.
Forget the Artist they have been Fscking them for years If i
gave an artist $.10 for a download he would get 5 times more
for my download than he would get for the whole album from
traditional distribution channels

--
( Bingo, gas station, hamburger with a )