Hi,
As usual, there is no documentation for Totem in KDE in Mdk 9.2.
I'm confused about saving a playlist.

I use Totem to listen to ShoutCast streaming audio.  I open the ShoutCast web
site, navigate to the genre I want, and click the station I want.

Once it starts playing, I can tell Totem to show the playlist, and I have the
option to save or add a playlist.

Before I fubar something...

1) Should I give the file I'm saving an extension of any kind?

2) If I open a saved playlist, will Totem connect to that station and begin
playing the current playlist, or will it play the song(s) in the saved
playlist?

--
Charles Howse
Jackson, TN