On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:52:56 +0000
Kaj Haulrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Suggestions : try to locate 0.10.0 first (0.10.2 could be a "cooker"
> version, not intended for 9.2). Then, download the file to some

That might work. I had good luck with 0.10.0 - but still not able to
record with that version. I have had difficulties in the past trying to
locate that version. I found .src.rpm's for 0.10.1 a while back, but
installing from those still presented me with the segmentation fault
problem. I thought there had been library conflicts, not so, since I was
able to run as root, and found the issue (with 0.10.2) being at least
partly caused by what was in my .streamtuner directory.

Strangely enough, I don't see a .streamtuner entry in root's home.