On Thursday 29 January 2004 01:11 pm, SÃren Neigaard wrote:
->Well now I have updated everything, and there was one update where the
->description said it would fix my screensavers. But... They are still not
->there?? I have rebooted just to be sure (yeah I know, a windows thing to
->do), but no luck. If I log in on my KDE as root, they are all there and
->they are working...
->
->Any ideas please?
->
->Btw. the update tool is really nice :)
->
->Best regards
->SÃren

If root can see and use the screensavers but your normal user account can not,
then I would be thinking permissions. Try adding your normal user to some
groups - could be something as simple as that.

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord