Hi all

Ok I found one difference from root to my normal user. My normal user
had this dir wit all the .desktop stuff in:

.kde/share/applnk-mdk/.hidden/ScreenSavers

And root did not, so I tried removing this dir from my normal user, and
kawaam all the screensavers are there and they work :D

Well just wanted to inform you so you dont spend more time on it, and if
any other has had the same problem :)

Thanks for all the good help, now I also learned to feel safe with the
mandrake update tool.

Best regards
SÃren