I've recently upgraded from 9.1 to 9.2 and ever since I can't seem to
make the clock keep correct time - everything else seems to be ok.
At this moment, it's either 7 hours fast or 5 hours slow.... it's 11:08
CST but the clock reads 6:08.

I chose ntp to sync time - just like I did in 9.1, so I'm not sure where
the problem is.
What I've found googling hasn't helped so far.

 In an effort to correct this,  I've been fiddling
with system time in webmin ...  trying different servers so far with no
effect.

Can anyone give me a hint on this?

Thanks,
Curt
--
"Modern physics, quantum science and ancient traditions are now
converging at this point, saying: 'The mind is ours.' That it is our