I am trying to print to my d-link Router/printserver and can't see to get it
to work.

I am running MD9.2 and using a D-Ling DI-713P the P means that it is a
router with a printer port. Under windows I just set up a port and put in
the router base address and print to it. No problem.

I tried the CUPS setup and it goes all the way through. I put in that it was
an LPR printer and gave it the ip address but don't have a quename to give
it. I tried MCC add a printer but it can't see the printer so it won't let
me go farther. Also read a lot of man pages about lpr and print and other
stuff like that. Tried those things to no avail.

If anyone can give me a hint on what to do I would appreciate it. Have done
the google think and don't seem to find anything. The d-link sit was not
much help either although I did fine one thing where it said to put in the
ip  address and lp so I'm not that lp was the que name ot what. I have
switched back to my doze system so I can't test that right now. Will
tomorrow so I thought I would just drop this out to you helpfull people and
see what other ideas people have.

By the way the printer I have attached to it is a HP Laserjet IIIP.

TIA

Steve
Linux user number 344404