On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, you wrote:
> What is the easiest way to bring my mandrake rpm installed version of
> communicator 4.7 up to 128 bits? Fortify rpms? Fortify source?
> Installing the 128 bit verion over the rpm version?

Fortify provides a tar.gz file which has it's own
installer. I found that it was easiest to specify the
location of the Netscape
(/usr/lib/netscape/netscape-communicator.....etc.) on the
command line with the ./fortify as otherwise, I was unable
to get the Fortify program to install. Also, make sure you
type the FULL word, "yes" or "no" instead of "y" or "n." :-)
        John