ftp://ftp.maximumlans.com

Log in as "newbie" with password "newbie"

Cheers Heaps
I seem to have them all. It only took 12-13 hours! Yippieeee! In two months I leave this dark hole to the light of telco competition (in a foreign land)! Hurraaah! Cheap broadband!
In the meantime. Do I need to uninstall kde 3.1.3 first, or can I just go straight for the urpmi *?
Cheers
Anton
ps. I have already shouted loudly how cool this wee community is. Damn, thanks for being good bastards!
-=-=-
... Happiness makes up in height what it lacks in length.