In the meantime. Do I need to uninstall kde 3.1.3 first, or can I just go straight for the urpmi *?
Cheers
It had to go anyway, so I just uninstalled it. This is being written from kde 3.2.
Good stuff, though I will be changing the ugly MDK star back to the K as soon as I can be bothered!
Cheers
Anton
ps. Not completely without problems, but pretty much!
pps. Don't know how anyone managed to get urpmi * to work though...
-=-=-
... War spares not the brave, but the cowardly.
-- Anacreon