On Saturday 14 February 2004 01:40, lanman wrote:
> HarM; Have a look at this site;
>
> http://www.gvc.ca

I just have....they look OK but suffer from the same lack as most retailers
do; they won't/can't tell exactly what chips they're using. Alas their cards
are all cardbus too, so no slot 1. I don't think slot 1 even exists for G
cards.

Their pricing is right on the mark but as for testing AFAIK only prism2
supports HostAP in the linux kernel so that would be a point minus. On the
other hand they wouldn't be selling routers if the same trick could be done
on Windows, would they?:)
You'll be having fun testing them, that's for sure.....atmels are like
reluctant kids; you have to drag them over:)

Good luck,
HarM
--
Registered Linux User #197998