> On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:23:22, Christophe Rhein wrote:
> >I have a lot of MS Publisher 98 files. Is there a way to use them under
> > Linux and if yes with witch sofware?
> >If not is there a equivalent linux software ?
> >Thank you
> >Christophe

As a long time MS-Windows user I have not used MS Publisher much. But you mite
try MS Publisher's Save As or Export to a file type that OpenOffice.org can
use. If MS Publisher 98 will make your files into HTML files then you should
have no problem using them in linux.

As a linux newbie Mozilla Composer looks like the program that I will be using
for my HTML editor.

Ray Hogaboom