On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 12:31, Derek Jennings wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 Feb 2004 10:28 pm, Christophe Rhein wrote:
> > Hello.
> > Well I'm sorry to go back with this but I have no rpm package on my list in
> > rpmdrake
> > What shall I do?
> > Bye
> > Christophe
> >

> Then you have already installed it. No problem

You can confirm this by using menu option Configuration|Packaging|Browse
Available Software, and then enter the pkg name in the "find" field.

Or from the commandline by:
  rpm -q somepkg --info
or (if you're not quite sure of the name):
  rpm -qa | grep somepkg

If you're not sure what the executable files for the package are, try:
  rpm -q somepkg --filesbypkg

Regards,

Simon