Okay, with this question I'm endeavoring to put the "newbie" back into
the list where it belongs :-) ... big time.

Here's the deal.  I made my GPG key, no problem.  I've successfully
added the key of a friend, no problem.  I've got Evolution set up now to
encrypt/decrypt and sign/verify, no problem.  Works like a charm ...
from the command line, which makes my skin crawl. LOL.

So, I decided I wanted a frontend for GPG, being a GUI kinda guy, so I
installed KGPG 1.0 from .tar via the ./configure make blah, blah, blah
route.  Apparently, again, no problem.

Here's where the "newbie" comes in.  WHERE THE HECK IS IT?  :-)

I guess I'm used to C:\Program Files still, but this kind of thing just
throws me.  I'm expecting to see KGPG somewhere in my menus and/or
running in the tray, but I'm not.

Anyone care to point this fool in the right direction?  TIA
--
Chuck Mattsen ... [EMAIL PROTECTED] ... Mahnomen, MN
Registered Linux User #346519