Hi! I just upgraded to Mandrake 6.1 by reformatting everything but
/home and doing a clean install. Then I removed Netscape 4.61 and
installed the glibc version of Netscape 4.7 since Mandrake had not
yet posted 4.7 rpms on the update page.

Everything seems to be working pretty well except in one of my user
accounts. In that account Netscape refuses to open Messenger. I have
chosen to have Messenger open automagically whenever Netscape is
invoked but in that one account it fails to open. If I choose the
Communicator menu and the Messenger option it also fails to open.
There is no error message and it always fails.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a fix for this?

--
Traci Collins, MA
Professor of Computer Education