Marc Resnick wrote:
On Saturday 21 February 2004 01:04 pm, John Drouhard wrote:
Well the Kernel begins to boot fine. Then I get a Kernel Panic Error, telling me to pass the init= option to kernel. So I make a new initrd, just to see if it would work, and my new Initrd= line in lilo.conf is initrd=/boot/initrd-linux-2.6.3.img

That didn't work. What should I do?

in a terminal as root:

mkinitrd /boot/initrd-linux-2.6.3.img 2.6.3

then run lilo and reboot into a new kernel. You will have a few problems to work out when switching kernels, make sure the directory /sys exists, and then try it out.

John