Ronald J. Hall wrote:

On Wednesday 25 February 2004 05:22 am, John Richard Smith wrote:

->Yes, good thinking,
->I think   usb-ohci,and  usb-uhci,   actually refers to usb ports that
->are either built into the mobo or are, how do you call it, on a riser
->board, and are attatched by cable to the mobo(not PCI). In my case two
->attatched ,4 floating, so to speak, but which is USB1 and USB2 is
->questionable. the manual is not clear, so I am still guessing that maybe
->whether something is usb1 or usb2 depends upon the hardware ?
->
->As for ehci-hcd I haven't a clue ?
->
->John
->

Maybe you could plug some of your USB devices into the various ports, then reread your information and see what goes where/how...? Just a thought.

Attatched;snapshot399.png
Unknown = epson scanner= riser board
Lexmark=printer= riser board
Generic= PQI multicard reader = mobo

they are all in there permanently. In addition the camera floats in and out.
I could have a mouse attatched, but why waste a perfectly good ps2mouse
in a usb slot.

So the ehci-hcd is a controller of the usb hub of some sort ?

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]