On Sun, 2004-02-29 at 21:58, Keith Powell wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is a Mandrake RPM for Scribus anywhere?
>
> Can't find one with Google, only tarballs.
>
> I've spent some hours trying to install a tarball of it, but get my usual
> screenful of things it can't find and needs. I have almost completely
> abandoned tarballs, as I can rarely get the things to install. They always
> stop during  ./configure  or  make  with lots and lots of error messages :-(

When you go to http://www.rpmfind.net/ and search for scribus, you get
21 rpm's. Using urpmi is easier though, because it takes care of all
dependencies.

Marco
--
"Tell me about these oppressed masses. What's got them so worked up ?"
"They're upset, sir, because they are so poor that they are forced to

Registered Linux user #268279

* This message is composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer *