> On Sunday 29 February 2004 21:58, Keith Powell wrote:
> > Does anyone know if there is a Mandrake RPM for Scribus anywhere?
> >
> > Can't find one with Google, only tarballs.

I will be with you all in a minute, I'm just in this forest looking for a bit
of wood!!!

Many thanks to all who replied, and sorry for such a basic and badly
researched question.

As I said, I could only find tarballs with Google, and I had completely
forgotten about RPMFIND.

There is not a Scribus .rpm on my "Download Edition" disks, so I have now
downloaded it from RPMFIND and it works.

I asked the question on the "Newbie" list, for two reasons.
1) I am a permanent "newbie" and
2) I thought that I daren't admit to the "Expert" list that I have great
problems with tarballs!

Thanks again for all your help.

Cheers

Keith