Hi,

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:09 am, JoeHill wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 19:05:09 +0000
>
> Margot disseminated the following:
> > If things carry on as they are currently going, many of those
> > aspiring young lawyers at Harvard Law School will one day be
> > participating in Darl's spurious lawsuits - now they've seen him in
> > action, perhaps they will develop consciences and be working for
> > *our* side!
>
> Hmmm, 'lawyer' and 'conscience' in the same sentence? Doesn't that violate
> some linguistic/grammatical rule?

Merriam-Webster definition of oxymoron:
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=oxymoron

": a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (as cruel kindness);
broadly : something (as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or
incongruous elements"

A few "popular" ones:
"honest politician"
"Microsoft Works"
and, according to my English teacher, "maths enrichment" :-).

Regards,
        _nasturtium