--- robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> replied:

> A better alternative might be to include HTML that
> is standards-compliant but comes out strangely in
IE,
> then add a note explaining why.
>
> Incidentally, MS seems to be supporting the move
> alternative browsers by putting a bug in IE 6.0 that

> prevents it viewing some sites (there's a patch, but

> then how many Windows users know this?).
>
> Sir Robin
>
> --
> "Caesar non supra grammaticos." - Suetonius
>
> Robin Turner
> IDMYO
> Bilkent Univeritesi
> Ankara 06533
> Turkey
>
> www.bilkent.edu.tr/~robin

If I remember correctly, Microsoft at one point had
special web pages just for Opera broswers, and it
would shift everything to the right by 600 pixels.  I
can't remember if they created a frame that was that
wide, or just how they did it, but turnabout is fair
play, isn't it? >:D

=====
Mike (a.k.a. AWEV)
RLU 347983