On Monday 08 March 2004 02:33 pm, Mark Kirschner wrote:
> To make sure I'm reading you correctly, Greg; 10.0 will support the card
> natively with no firmware change?  But to use airo_mpi and 9.2, I need
> to step the firmware back?

No.  The firmware needs to be stepped back in both cases because the airo in
2.6 actually is just airo_mpi merged back in.   There is a Windows driver
available for the 5.00.03 firware available so that the card will work in
both Linux and Windows, unless there is some feature that you absolutely must
have in the later driver.

BTW, I've gone back to using airo_mpi in the 2.6.4-4mdk with 10.0 because it
is more stable.
--
/g