Help,
Whenever I try to run a particular program I receive an:
Segmentation Fault core dumped

Then when I try to do anything else I receive:
unable to load interpreter
init: Id "3"
respawning too fast disabled for 5 minutes

If I wait nothing happens. If I switch to another console Root or whatever
I receive the same error. I have to RESET the machine to reboot.

I am running Mandrake 6.0 on an AMD K6-2 400mhz with 64 megs ram.
I recently upgraded to this mother board from an AMD 586/133mhz machine
running Red Hat 5.2  Everything was wonderful and I really loved it.

However, the motherboard was old and had a crack so it DIED.... and well
now the nightmare has begun. I ended up re-installing Mandrake 6.0.

Any suggestions as to why I am receiving the above errors.

Regards,
Clyde J. Kell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]