I have a robust Mandrake 9.2/Windows XP dual boot machine with a spare
partition.

I would like to install Mandrake 10.0 Community on the spare partition,
but still be able to boot Mandrake 9.2 until I am convinced Mandrake
10.0 Community is robust enough to replace Mandrake 9.2 as my working
operating system.

What do I need to do to triple boot Mandrake 9.2/Mandrake 10.0
Community/Windows XP.

Will the Mandrake 10.0 Community installation process automatically add
the second installation of Mandrake to lilo.conf or will it overwrite
lilo with Mandrake 10.0 Community.

SR