On Sunday 14 March 2004 15:06, Bryan Phinney wrote:

> I know this may sound kind of dumb, but are you sure that you have at least
> 4.7-5.0 GB of free space for temporary files?

Not so dumb, but I do actually have just short of 42Gb open in my home
partition.  I try swapping over to the system tmp directory to see how it
fares.  Thanks for the tips.  I'll give them a go.

Glenn

--
18:04:28 up 6:26, running Mandrake Linux release 10.0 (Community) for i586,
kernel 2.6.3-4mdk

Scientists will study your brain to learn more about your distant cousin, Man.