On Sunday 14 March 2004 14:49, Bryan Phinney wrote:

> Same as my version although I have installed the patch from devel-stable.
> You might want to try that.

Could I bother you for a URL/source for the patch?  None of my research has
turned up a patch yet.  Thanks in advance.

> Also, I don't use a home temp directory but instead specify that tmp files
> are created in /tmp.  If you have a big enough /tmp partition/directory,
> you might consider using it directly.  Not sure why it would make a
> difference but I recall getting weird errors every once in a while prior to
> my moving to /tmp and none even remotely recently.

You were correct about this one, but changing it hasn't helped any.  The temp
directory that I had specified was in a subdirectory under the system /tmp
partition, but it's woefully low on space, at least to hold a DVD's worth of
data (3.2Gb).  Changing it to another partition, with more space, hasn't
helped any, though.  The puzzling thing here is that the new directory is
reflected in K3b's configuration file, but the old directory is reflected in
the growisofs section of the K3b debug output.  I'm still chasing down
whether there is a second place that contains the /tmp location.

--
19:15:05 up 1 day, 7:37, running Mandrake Linux release 10.0 (Community) for
i586, kernel 2.6.3-4mdk

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear.