Hello all,
I'd like some comments here:
I'm a silver Mdk club member so I downloaded CD4-5 using bittorrent but I
prefer using rsync on a mirror on my previos (rc1) iso's.

I have this gut feeling that there will be no mention of CD4 and 5 on CD1 on
the download CD's meaning I'd have to add them later as a source.

Better still would be to get the right HD lists from the powerpack CD's and
put those in the .iso.

Until now I can only find those CD's as .torrents on club but I don't want to
download the whole shebang again.

So here's the questions:

1)Are there other sources (yet) for those hdlists then those .torrent files?
2)Does the powerpack CD1 indeed have the hdlists for 4 and 5?
3)Do the hdlists for 1-3 differ (i.e. the RPMS available) between the
powerpack and download edition?
4)Or is there a way to get bittorrent to only get the /base directory from
CD1?

Thanks a lot,
HarM
--