Fajar Priyanto wrote:

On Tuesday 16 March 2004 02:15 pm, anton wrote:

Hey,
How do I do that? I am using tagzilla to get my sigs. Is there a way
just to call a script like this? I would prefer that...
Cheers
Anton
-=-=-
... A true artist will let his wife starve, his children go barefoot,
his mother
drudge for his living at seventy, sooner than work at anything but his art.
                -- Shaw

What mail program do you use? Just copy that script into a file and make it executable, and set it up in the mail program.

unfortunately its the "set it up in the mail program" that I can't do. I'm using mozilla mail. I tried
`sh /home/antonovich/dd`
in the signature part but no joy.
CIA
Anton