On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:47:21 -0500
Mark Weaver disseminated the following:

> and KDE 3.2 is blazing!

This makes me wonder what KDE was doing before...my CPU is maxed out right now,
and I see no hesitation at all in the seven or so apps I have open. Must be a
Pekwm thing...I've seen my load average at 2.5, and still the only thing
that's slow to open is...you guessed it, OpenOffice ;-)

Forgive them lord, they know not what they run as a Desktop!

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046