On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 07:30, et wrote:
> I notice he was responding to a mail that was sent 11-11- 03, I wonder if
> (even tho the headers say today) this mail was caught in the same black hole
> SK seemed to fall into, and only now escaped into the ether, especially since
> he has not responded any further.

Black hole? I reckon it was actually a White Hole (pun intended). And
yeah yeah yeah, look, I've not been online for quite a while, so now
it's "all good" and I'm back online...was actually a nice vacation since
I've been literally online since 1983...

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
I made it a rule to forbear all direct contradictions to the sentiments
of others, and all positive assertion of my own. I even forbade myself
the use of every word or expression in the language that imported a
fixed opinion, such as "certainly", "undoubtedly", etc. I adopted
instead of them "I conceive", "I apprehend", or "I imagine" a thing to
be so or so; or "so it appears to me at present". When another asserted
something that I thought an error, I denied myself the pleasure of
contradicting him abruptly, and of showing him immediately some
absurdity in his proposition. In answering I began by observing that in
certain cases or circumstances his opinion would be right, but in the
present case there appeared or semed to me some difference, etc. I soon
found the advantage of this change in my manner; the conversations I
engaged in went on more pleasantly. The modest way in which I proposed
my opinions procured them a readier reception and less contradiction. I
had less mortification when I was found to be in the wrong, and I more
easily prevailed with others to give up their mistakes and join with me
when I happened to be in the right. -- Autobiography of Benjamin
Franklin