Stephen Kuhn wrote:
On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 07:30, et wrote:

I notice he was responding to a mail that was sent 11-11- 03, I wonder if (even tho the headers say today) this mail was caught in the same black hole SK seemed to fall into, and only now escaped into the ether, especially since he has not responded any further.

Black hole? I reckon it was actually a White Hole (pun intended). And
yeah yeah yeah, look, I've not been online for quite a while, so now
it's "all good" and I'm back online...was actually a nice vacation since
I've been literally online since 1983...

Staying online for that long is bad for your health - you should stop every 15 years or so for a quick nap and a sandwich ;-)

Margot