On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 13:27, Greg Meyer wrote:
> I also steer clear of threads that are more than 4 or 5 reponses deep for two
> reasons, 1) the OP is involved in a one-on-one with somebody

Almost sounds sexual. Can you believe that?

> > Thanks.  I look forward to also helping others solve linux problems once I
> > know more myself.

We ALL learn something new each day unless your name is Anne from UK...
...or Robin from Turkey (who is really a POM living there only)

> The more the merrier.

Are you shouting the next beers?

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
You teach best what you most need to learn.