Hi all,

I've been reading around the Internet about these errors I've been getting
while using urpmi, and the general feeling is that it's a bug in Mandrake
9.2. Anyway, I'd just like to clarify this before I do anything stupid...

Basically, I've installed MDK 9.2 from the discs one and two, right after
that I've done a 'urpmi.removemedia -a' and then updated it so urpmi update,
contrib, etc looks to new ftp mirrors on the web.

I get something like this:

---

$ urpmi sylpheed
blah blah... you must install these extra packages... blah blah...

medium "contrib" uses an invalid list file: > mirror is probably not
up-to-date, trying to use alternate method

the following packages have bad signitures... blah blah... Missing signature
(sha1 md5 OK)
Do you want to continue installation? (Y/n)

---

If I do 'y', the packages install and there seems to be no problem. If
that's the case and there is no problem with doing this, is there any way to
stop it from giving me this warning each time I want to install something?

Thanks.