On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:16:25 -0800
Aron Smith disseminated the following:

> > ...did you install any Streamtuner plugins? I ask because:
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~>$ls -l /usr/lib/streamtuner/plugins/
> > total 44
> > -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        18840 Jul 14  2003 shoutcast.a
> > -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root          724 Jul 14  2003 shoutcast.la*
> > -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        19824 Jul 14  2003 shoutcast.so*
> >
> > and I can find no file named 'local.so' on my system.
> Yes after the trouble started didn't work tho

Shite, man, I don't know what the fsck's goin' on there.

Try Stephen's old trick of running 'ldconfig' to make sure Streamtuner knows
where to look for the shared objects.

If not, try uninstalling it again, and this time make sure the
/usr/lib/streamtuner dir gets taken out, then reinstall only the Streamtuner
package. After you did the 'install from source' thang, did you you do a 'make
uninstall'? There may some leftovers, so do a 'locate streamtuner' after
uninstalling to make sure you catch everything.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046