Hi,
I've been following this thread with interest. I just upped to LM10. It almost
seemed too easy. I use it on a Dell laptop (inspiron).
I don't remember if there was an option to write the bootloader to different
locations like in 9.2, 9.1 etc but I was wondering if the bootloader has to
be on the MBR for the bios to pick it up.
Just a thought.

Good luck with it.
Regards,
Bill W.