On Sun, Mar 21, 2004, JRH wrote:

> just managed to finally get 10 Community up and running, and I have a
> question:
>
> On 9.2, the login screen gave me the opportunity to manually enter my
> username. 10 does not appear to give me that option. I used to be able to log
> into KDE as root, and do things that way, to save time using command line
> stuff.
Tab completion is your friend. You'll be surprised just how little
typing you can get away with in the CLI.

$> ch<tab>
chage            chattr           chfn             chromium
changecartridge  chbg             chgrp            chsh
charmap          cheatmake        chmod            chvt
charset          checkXML         chown
$> ch