Lee Wiggers wrote:
On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:27:26 -0800
Aron Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sunday 21 March 2004 09:42 pm, Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 14:02, Aron Smith wrote:

Thanks for jumping on this before I had a conniption.

that anything like a Walalaby?

WALLABY. Great Ceasar - y'all cain't spell for the life of ya! Wallabies don't jump, they hop. They're also very gentle unless provoked. They way small than a kangaroo, but are part of the kangaroo family. They ARE endangered now - especially rock wallabies.

may they all die, like all furry aussie animals destroying NZs beautiful and unique nature!
Anton the kiwi who won't be for much longer...
ps. Yes, we do have them, what's more, we have/had a species that is extinct in Aussie! And we graciously gave them to you instead of killing them all! What have you done for us lately? Eh?

-=-=-
... The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
                -- Dorothy Parker