On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 01:51 pm, many eyes viewed Tavazzani Paolo's words:-
> I've just installed Mandrake 10.0 on my PC.
> The system has two disks, on disk 1 I just left the original Windows Xp
> partition, on disk 2 (bigger and faster) I have freed some 11gb from XP
> with Partition Magic.

Not being an ironmonger, I was always under the impression that if you had one
say 5400rpm hardrive then the 7500rpm or whatever only ran at the slower
speed as well?

Charlie

--
"It would be some advantage to live a primitive and frontier life, though in
the midst of an outward civilisation, if only to learn what are the gross

Henry David Thoreau