On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:37 pm, many eyes viewed David Bachechi's words:-
> No not at all...not even if they are on the same channel....it would
> slow it down but, not tremendously.  they physically cant slow down just
> because of the other drive.
>
> Thats my 2 cents.
>
> Charlie wrote:
> > On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 01:51 pm, many eyes viewed Tavazzani Paolo's words:-
> >
> >>I've just installed Mandrake 10.0 on my PC.
> >>The system has two disks, on disk 1 I just left the original Windows Xp
> >>partition, on disk 2 (bigger and faster) I have freed some 11gb from XP
> >>with Partition Magic.
> >
> > Not being an ironmonger, I was always under the impression that if you
> > had one say 5400rpm hardrive then the 7500rpm or whatever only ran at the
> > slower speed as well?
> >
> > Charlie

Thanks for that David, I have long been under a misapprehension then.
--
Today I contemplated the principle of being at peace whatever circumstances
are

- Wu Yubi (1391-1469)

This email is guaranteed to be wholly Linux Mandrake 9.2, KMail v1.5.3 and
OpenOffice.org1.1.0