On Monday 29 March 2004 07:59 am, otavio augusto viegas wrote:
->The rate of packet loss depends on the distance and the environment
->you're working.
->
->Normally, with the access point in the same room of your pc, you should
->get near 0 % packet loss.
->
->[]s
->
->Otávio

Okay, I used the Wpm signal meter to check it and it was down a bit -
something like 84 of 92 possible. I'll check it again when its at full.

BTW, is there a GUI meter to check signal strength for KDE? (well, I can run
Gnome stuff too).

Thanks!

--

                                                                       /\