On Thursday 01 April 2004 06:09, Larry Varney wrote:

>    Am I the only one to suspect the intent of your post, seeing as how
> it's April 1st?

I'd like to think that this is the case.  I don't remember Josenildo making
preliminary noises of moving back to the BGOS, so I think he's pulling our
legs.

--
06:22:27 up 4 days, 22:56, running Mandrake Linux release 10.0 (Community) for
i586, kernel 2.6.3-4mdk

The three biggest software lies:
        (1) *Of course* we'll give you a copy of the source.
        (2) *Of course* the third party vendor we bought that from
            will fix the microcode.
        (3) Beta test site?  No, *of course* you're not a beta test site.