Josenildo Marques wrote:
On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 10:08, Lanman wrote:

Josenildo Marques wrote:

I have not only erased Linux from my precious computer, but I've also come back to Windows, the best operating system ever ! Linux experience is, to say the least, disappointing and frustrating. I'm feeling so much better that I can't avoid giving you this piece of advice: do the same. Uninstall Linux and give Windows a second chance.

You have obviously forgotten the reason you came here in the first place. I guess you stayed long enough to forget all the problems you had with Windows. It's your choice, of course, but I think you'll be back. Personally, I wouldn't give up this quickly, but to each his own.

We'll be seeing you soon enough.

Lanman

Lanman ___ April Fool !!!!!!!!!!

DoH ! Busted ! You sneaky bugger ! I was wondering why you - Of All People - would be leaving ! I haven't been fooled that good for a long time ! Just wait until next year ! Grin !

I hate it when that happens !

LOL!

Lanman