bascule wrote:

did you start 'mlnet'?

bascule

On Wednesday 07 Apr 2004 4:52 am, Ronald J. Hall wrote:

Well, I've always used Mldonkey <cough> with no problems but just recently
I did the urpmi --auto-select thing and got a newer version of Mldonkey.
Flashy, nice gui...and not worth a damn. It starts with this fancy screen
with the penguin in the middle with all the networks around it. Greyed out.
Not working. Not connecting. I tried going into settings/options but
there's nothing that I can see that will help.

The older version had a gui, and it was fairly straightforward and worked
great here.

Any ideas on how to get the new one working (or how to get back to the
older version since urpmi always finds the new version now?)

Thanks much.

Ok, so I have to go to console and type mlnet before I start the Gui?
Shouldn't this start when the gui starts?
I tried Mldonkey too and got nothing then when I typed mlnet in console and then the gui it worked.
Thanks
Dave Ashmore