If you tipe mlnet, mldonkey will run as a service. I guess it will start at boot, if you don t change the settings.

Em Qua, 2004-04-07 às 22:42, Dave Ashmore escreveu:
bascule wrote:

>did you start 'mlnet'?
>
>bascule
>
>On Wednesday 07 Apr 2004 4:52 am, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
>

>>Well, I've always used Mldonkey <cough> with no problems but just recently
>>I did the urpmi --auto-select thing and got a newer version of Mldonkey.
>>Flashy, nice gui...and not worth a damn. It starts with this fancy screen
>>with the penguin in the middle with all the networks around it. Greyed out.
>>Not working. Not connecting. I tried going into settings/options but
>>there's nothing that I can see that will help.
>>
>>The older version had a gui, and it was fairly straightforward and worked
>>great here.
>>
>>Any ideas on how to get the new one working (or how to get back to the
>>older version since urpmi always finds the new version now?)
>>
>>Thanks much.

Ok, so I have to go to console and type mlnet before I start the Gui?
Shouldn't this start when the gui starts?
I tried Mldonkey too and got nothing then when I typed mlnet in console
and then the gui it worked.
Thanks
Dave Ashmore