On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 13:21:40 -0400, JoeHill wrote:

> ...any possibility someone's got the RPM for the older version lying around?
>
> Meantime, thanks for the tip, I'll check out xMule.

I think the protocol has changed enough since the last "good"
version of mldonkey that its performance would suck, but YMMV.
Also, servers seem to know what version you're running, and some
will not let you in if you're running old clients.

I think xMule is is the better way to go, but if you try an older
mldonkey, make sure you pay attention to the log so you can see
how servers are reacting to your client.

Miark